At Vigilance Health our mission is to enable our providers to measure, improve & demonstrate patient’s outcome scores. In addition, we share a passion to empower patients to take a more proactive role in their health outcomes. That is why we are seeking individuals who share our obsession with patient satisfaction and patient improvement, as well as our absolute focus on changing healthcare by enhancing the experience of both the patient and healthcare providers.
We are looking for a motivated Implementation Specialist/Project Manager to aid in the coordination and implementation of company-wide services with newly acquired partners.
We need you to share our obsession with client satisfaction and for you to take the leading role in implementation and management of Vigilance Health newly acquired clients, as well as to provide continuous updates as needed.
You will be part of a challenging role where you will interact with sales department to meet the needs of our clients from contract inception; as well as to provide them with administrative support. You will also work as a liaison between Vigilance Health and our partnered organizations.
In order to achieve this, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the full implementation and launch of our healthcare services
- Schedule meetings with contracted healthcare partners
- Coordinate and obtain documents and patient population information
- Maintain Project Spreadsheets
- Gather all necessary information from practice in order to successfully launch Care Management services
- Take newly contracted partners from sale through full implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience and knowledge of medical practice procedures and billing is REQUIRED
- Experience working in a Medical Practice and/or Federally Qualified Health Center is PREFERRED, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is required (Excel, Work, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in implementation, project management, and relationship management is PREFERRED, but not required.
Vigilance Health Inc. is an innovative, progressive health care organization with a mission to provide health care information technology to providers and coordination services to patients having multiple chronic conditions. Vigilance Health employs the optimal mix of Care Teams and health information technology. Vigilance Health also manages the federally designated Local Extension Center that provides subsidized services to providers and practices throughout California through Federal and State funded programs. Benefits: Medical, Dental, 7 Paid Holidays, Paid-Time Off, and Birthday’s Off as a Paid Holiday.